OLD NEWTON BOWLS CLUB
BUILDING THE NEW PAVILION
Click on the blue button for photographs of the 2019 Club Presentation Evening
1. The original site
Ready for the new building
2. Beginning the trench for the foundations
4. Foundation concrete finished
7. The sides of the building being erected
8. The sides are up but where is the roof?
9. Outside of building complete waiting for the roofers
6. Preparations for the pathway to the existing changing room
10. Roofing felt on and base of footpath prepared
5. Shuttering for the ramp to new changing room
11. The building, changing room, ramp, pathway and landscaping are complete.
Work then continued on the inside of the buildings to complete the project as seen
in the photographs below.
3. Foundations ready
Inside the pavilion